Broome to Perth / Perth to Broome
Details, Departure Dates and Itinerary
The experience between Broome and Perth via Karijini National Park and the Spectacular WA Coast is unforgettable. Join us in May or August 2019.
We'll take you to the best locations in Western Australia between Perth and Broome. You will love the Gorges of Karijini, Strolling along 80 Mile Beach, Snorkelling at Coral Bay, Feeding the Dolphins at Monkey Mia, Exploring the beaches of Cape Range National Park, Walking the Gorges at Kalbarri, Discovering the Pinnacles, campfires, stars, outback station experiences and more.
Our 14 Day Broome to Perth/Perth to Broome is comfortable camping in locations such as National Parks and Outback Stations. We include two nights staying in ocean side apartments in Kalbarri.
14 Days Special Price $3990 (normally $4290)
Combine with one of our 15/16 day Kimberley Tours Broome to Broome and receive a further $500 off.
No Single supplement: Singles have their own spacious tent. If you are willing to share with another single of the same gender for the two nights in the ocean side apartments in Kalbarri there is no single supplement. If you would prefer your own room the supplement is $200.
SPECIAL FREE INCLUSIONS:
- Free Exmouth Whale Watching Boat Tour (August / Sept Tours)
- Free Ningaloo Reef Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkelling Cruise
- Free Mine Harbour Cruise - Port Hedland
- Free Space Centre Experience - Carnarvon
- Free Ocean Aquatic Centre Tour - Shark Bay
- Free Mango Place Lunch (May Tours
Note - WHALE SHARKS: If your wish to swim with the Whale Sharks you will need to book on the May trips (They are not around later in the season). One of many optional extra tours from Coral Bay.
- 14 Day = Broome – Perth or Perth – Broome: Karijini Gorges, Ningaloo Reef, Coral Bay, Turquoise Bay, Monkey Mia, Karratha, 80 Mile Beach, Nambung National Park (The Pinnacles), Kalbarri Gorges and more
- Modern air-conditioned 4WD Coach
- Most meals and all park / station entrance and camping fees
- Great campsites (toilets and hot showers), spacious tents, comfortable sleeping and sitting options – mattresses and pillows, camp chairs with arm and backrests – stretchers on request
- Friendly experienced staff provide excellent history and cultural overview
- Free inclusions (as above)
- A range of additional optional activities available (eg coral viewing, sailing and swimming with the Whale Sharks)
- Diversity - Coast and inland, Dolphins, Gorges, Coral, Red Earth, Campfires, Outback Sations, Space Centre etc
- Excellent Walks, Swimming and Activties – Planned for all ages
- First aid qualified staff, defibrillators, satellite phones and safety equipment for peace of mind.
‘Broome – Perth’ and Perth to Broome Kimberley Safari Tour – Departure Dates
- May 1 - May 14 2019 PERTH to BROOME - Available
- August 28 – September 10 2019 BROOME to PERTH – (1 Seat Left)
- August 30 – September 12 2019 BROOME to PERTH – Available
May or August? Both are great and very similar. We include a Humpback Whale viewing cruise in the August tours (they are not around in May).
Some guests are keen for the optional extra 'swimming with Whale Sharks' experience. This is only possible on the May tours (they are not around in August).
- 2020 dates to be released soon
Tours with Kimberley Safari Tours are usually booked out well in advance. We recommend you book early to avoid missing out.
You may wish to also consider our popular Kimberley Tours: 15 Day ‘Outback’ (Mitchell Falls) Kimberley Safari Tours and 16 Day ‘Adventurer’ Kimberley Safari Tours (Mitchell Falls and Wolfe Creek). Consider combining with a Broome to Broome Tour at a special price ($500 off / from $7780 for both tours).
More Options? We have Kimberley Tours May to August
- Our ‘Outback’ Mitchell Falls Kimberley Safari (includes Mitchell Falls and rock art sites, Gibb River Road Gorges, Kununurra, Purnululu /Bungle Bungles and more – Broome to Broome – 15 days – We recommend you book early
- Our Adventurer Kimberley Tour (16 Days) goes to all the same places as the 15 day Outback Tour and also visits the Wolfe Creek Crater.
Some optional activities incur additional costs (e.g. scenic plane or helicopter flights, additional cruises, whale watching etc.).
Please note that times and locations may change without notice at the discretion of the tour operator due to unforeseen circumstances.
14 Day Broome to Perth Safari Tour Itinerary
Experience the best of Western Australia’s Coast line, The Ningaloo Reef and Karijini National Park with relaxation opportunities at fantastic locations built into the itinerary.
Days 1 Broome to 80 Mile Beach
- We pick you up from your accommodation
- Remote coastal station visit and spectacular rugged coastline walk
- Stay the night at 80 mile Beach and have time to relax and enjoy strolling the scenic expansive pure white sands.
Day 2 Port Hedland and Outback Station
- Visiting various locations along the remote Pilbara Coastline enjoying the contrasting colours of this region
- Enjoy a Free Seafarers Mine Harbour Tour in Port Hedland (includes presentation and Harbour Cruise - we sometimes pick up sailors from the massive Iron Ore Ships while on tour)
Day 3, 4, 5 – Karijini National Park
- Spectacular Scenery, lookouts and Gorge walks at a relaxed pace
- Fortescue Falls
- Dales Gorge
- Circular Pool
- Fern Pool
- Hancock Gorge
- Weano Gorge
- Joffre Falls
- Knox Gorge
- Hamersley Gorge
- Amazing views - unforgettable gorge walks
- Tom Price Town visit
- Enjoy two nights camping in Karijini National Park under the stars and a night on a nearby remote station.
Days 6, 7, 8 and 9– Exmouth / Cape Range National Park / Coral Bay
- Free snorkelling and glass Bottom Boat Tour on the Ningaloo Reef
- Free Whale Watching Tour Exmouth area (seasonal)
- Snorkelling / Swimming in Turquoise Bay
- Explore Cape Range National Park and Visitors Centre
- Yardi Creek Gorge Walk
- Visit special locations along the Ningaloo reef for swimming and snorkelling
- Look for marine life from the Ningaloo Lighthouse
- Turtle Sanctuary visit
- Coral Bay (swimming snorkelling and optional activities)
- Optional activities (eg swim with the whale sharks, reef cruises etc)
- Drinks and nibbles watching sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Day 10 & 11 – Monkey Mia, Shark Bay
- Monkey Mia Dolphin Experience (dolphins swim right into shore)
- Stoll along the expansive Shell Beach
- Walk the Hamelin Pool board walk to view ancient 'Stromatolites'
- Free Ocean Park Aquatic Centre visit and tour
- Stay at an outback station
Days 12 – 13 Kalbarri National Park
- Hike and Swim in Kalbarri National Park
- Visit Nature’s Window
- Hawks Head Gorge
- Ross Graham Gorge
- Z Bend River Walk and Gorge
- Spectacular coastal walks
- Free time to swim, relax and explore Kalbarri on the banks of the Murchison River
- Optional activities (horse rides, river cruise etc.)
- Enjoy two nights staying in VERY NICE ocean side accommodation
Days 14 Nambung National Park
- Explore 'The Pinnacles' at Nambung National Park
- Drop off at your Perth accommodation (CBD or Scarborough or Sorrento Hotels)
- Reflect on memories that will last a lifetime