Broome to Perth / Perth to Broome
Details, Departure Dates and Itinerary
Join us for our inaugural tour between Broome and Perth via Karijini National Park and the Spectacular WA Coast from August 28 - September 10 2019.
This is particularly gaining strong interest from repeat Kimberley Safari Tour guests and their friends. It going to be a lot of fun and the scenery and the experiences are amazing.
We'll take you to the best locations in Western Australia between Perth and Broome. You will love the Gorges of Karijini, Swimming at Python Pool at Millstream, Strolling along 80 Mile Beach, Snorkelling at Coral Bay, Feeding the Dolphins at Monkey Mia, Exploring the beaches of Exmouth, Walking the Gorges at Kalbarri, Discovering the Pinnacles, Appreciating History at New Norcia and more.
Our 14 Day Broome to Perth/Perth to Broome combines comfortable camping (between Broome and Coral Bay) and motel style accommodation (between Perth and Shark Bay).
14 Days $4490
Single supplement: $600 (no single supplement if twin sharing with another single)
SPECIAL: $7990 combined August 11 -25 2019 15 Day Outback Kimberley Tour AND this 14 Day Broome to Perth 28 August - September 9 2019.
- 14 Day = Broome – Perth or Perth – Broome: Karijini Gorges, Coral Bay, Turquoise Bay, Monkey Mia, Karratha, 80 Mile Beach, Nambung National Park (The Pinnacles), New Norcia and more
- Modern air-conditioned 4WD Coach
- Most meals and all park / station entrance and camping fees
- Comfortable motels: with twin share, double and single options
- Great campsites (flushing toilets and hot showers), spacious tents, comfortable sleeping and sitting options – mattresses and pillows, camp chairs with arm and backrests – stretchers on request
- Friendly experienced staff provide excellent history and cultural overview
- Free Yardie Creek Cruise
- Free Seafarers Tour in Port Hedland (Boat Tour)
- Benedictine Monastry (New Norcia)
- Diversity - Dolphins, Gorges, Coral, Red Earth, Monastry etc
- Excellent Walks and Activties – Planned for all ages
- First aid qualified staff, defibrillators, satellite phones and safety equipment for peace of mind.
‘Broome – Perth’ Kimberley Safari Tour – Departure Date
- August 28th – September 10th 2019 Broome to Perth – Available
- 2020 dates to be released soon
Tours with Kimberley Safari Tours are usually booked out well in advance. We recommend you book early to avoid missing out.
You may wish to also consider our popular Kimberley Tours: 15 Day ‘Outback’ (Mitchell Falls) Kimberley Safari Tours and 16 Day ‘Adventurer’ Kimberley Safari Tours (Mitchell Falls and Wolfe Creek). The Outback Tour 11 - 25 August 2019 is conveniently before this tour for those wishing to combine the two (special price $7990 for both).
More Options? We have Kimberley Tours May to August
- Our ‘Outback’ Mitchell Falls Kimberley Safari (includes Mitchell Falls and rock art sites, Gibb River Road Gorges, Kununurra, Purnululu /Bungle Bungles and more – Broome to Broome – 15 days – We recommend you book early
- Our Adventurer Kimberley Tour (16 Days) goes to all the same places as the 15 day Outback Tour and also visits the Wolfe Creek Crater.
Some optional activities incur additional costs (e.g. scenic plane or helicopter flights, additional cruises etc.).
Please note that times and locations may change without notice at the discretion of the tour operator due to unforeseen circumstances.
14 Day Broome to Perth Safari Tour Itinerary
Experience the best of Western Australia’s Coast line and Karijini with relaxation opportunities at fantastic locations built into the itinerary.
Days 1 Broome to 80 Mile Beach
- We pick you up from your accommmodation
- Welcome Morning Tea
- 80 Mile Beach (Swim and Walks)
- Pardoo Station
- Stay the night at a working cattle station
Day 2 Pardoo to Karratha (with Cossack and Port Hedland)
- Enjoy a Seafarers Tour in Port Hedland (includes presenation and harbour cruise)
- Explore Cossack (historic pearling ghost town)
- Discover Roebourne (the oldest surviving town between Geraldton and Darwin).
- Explore Karratha (Mining Centre)
Day 3, 4, 5 – Karijini National Park, Millstream Chichester National Park
- Spectacular Scenery and Gorge walks at a relaxed pace
- Fortescue falls
- Dales Gorge
- Circular Pool
- Fern Pool
- Hancock Gorge
- Weano Gorge
- Millstream National Park
- Python Pool and more.
- Enjoy three nights Camping in Karijini National Park under the stars.
Days 6 & 7 – Exmouth / Yardi Creek
- Yardie Creek River Cruise (Included)
- Snokelling / Swimming in Turquose Bay (snorkel and goggles provided)
- Drinks and nibbles overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Day 8 & 9 – Monkey Mia, Shark Bay, Coral Bay
- Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Swimming in crystal clear water
- Shell Beach
- Hamelin Pool Stromatolites
- Coral Bay Snorkling (Optional extras include swimming with the Whale Sharks, Glass Bottom Boats etc)
- Snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef at Carol Bay
Days 10 – 11 Kalbarri National Park and Nambung National Park
- Explore the Pinnacles in Nambung National Park
- Hike and Swim in Kalbarri NationalPark
- Nature’s Window
- The loop
- Z bend gorge
- Swim Relax and Explore in Kalbarri on the banks of the Murchison River
Days 12 and 13 Nambung National Park, New Norcia and Swan Valley
- Explore 'The Pinnicles' at Nambung National Park
- Experience a Historic Bendictine Monastry in New Norcia
- Stroll through Historic buildings, visit the New Norcia Art Gallery, Museum etc
- Visit wineries, cheese factory and more in the beautiful Swan Valley
- Farewell winery lunch in the Swan Valley (included)
- Drop off at your Perth accommodation
- Reflect on memeories that will last a lifeltime