14 or 15 Days – Comfortable Camping – Includes the Mitchell Falls
Book early for our ‘Outback’ Kimberley Tour which includes the spectacular Mitchell Falls and unforgettable rock art sites.
Experience the Gibb River Road gorges etc, and take a two-day side trip to remarkable and remote Mitchell Plateau. We swim and relax at the King Edward River in between experiencing two main highlights – Extensive Aboriginal rock art (arguably among the best examples in Australia) and the unforgettable Mitchell Falls .
The ‘Outback’ Kimberley Tour also visits Purnululu (The Bungle Bungles), Kununurra, Lake Argyle, ElQuestro and more (Broome to Broome) – What an adventure!
The 15 day tour is the same as the 14 but includes an extra night at Manning river (many guests have said they wish they could spend an extra night there)
Only $4090 per person 14 Days
or $4340 per person 15 Days. Special Offer 15 Days at the 14 day price Only $4090.
Inc FREE Mitchell Falls Helicopter Flight and Geikie Gorge Cruise
Tour code: OKS
- 14 / 15 days – well planned
- Gibb River Road Gorges, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River, Kununurra, Lake Argyle and Purnululu (the Bungle Bungles)
- Small group (max 15 or 16)
- Comfortable modern air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Most meals, and all park / station entrance and camping fees
- Great campsites (most with flushing toilets and hot showers)
- Friendly experienced staff
- Spacious tents
- Comfortable sleeping and seating arrangements (70mm mattresses and comfy chairs with back and arm rests)
- Aboriginal rock art including unforgettable and remote sites on the Mitchell Plataue (where we are one of the only companies that visit)
- Visit an aboriginal School supported by Kimberley Safari Tours
- Excellent walks – planned for all ages
- Defibrillator, satellite phones and safety equipment for peace of mind
- Bonus – Free Geikie Gorge Cruise
- Bonus helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls (2018 Tours)
‘Outback’ Kimberley Safari Tour Departure Dates
LIMITED OUTBACK DEPARTURE DATES
Tours with Kimberley Safari Tours are usually booked out well in advance. We recommend you BOOK EARLY to avoid missing out.
Dates – 2018
May/June 20 May – 2 June 2018 14 Days (Sorry – Sold Out)
June 12 June – 25 June 2018 14 Days (1 Seat Left – Hurry!)
July 1 July – 15 July 2018 15 Days (Sorry – Sold Out)
Please also consider our 16 Day ‘Adventurer’ Kimberley Tours and / or our 2019 Kimberley Tours
Dates – 2019
May/June 20 May – 3 June 2019 15 Days (Available)
June 10 June – 24 June 2019 15 Days (Available)
June/July 29 June – 153July 2019 15 Days (Available)
We also still have some seats still available of our 16 day Adventurer Tours
Free Mitchell Falls Helicopter Flights 2018 and 2019!Enquire and check availability
You may also wish to consider our 16 day Adventurer Kimberley Tour. This tour includes everything that you would experience in the 14/15 Day ‘Outback’ tour and also includes the Wolfe Creek Crater.Enquire and check availability
Outback Kimberley Safari Tour Itinerary
Days 1 & 2 Tunnel Creek Windjana Gorge
- Accommodation pick-up
- Welcome morning tea
- The famous Prison Boab tree
- Windjana Gorge
- Croc watching
- Adventure walk through Tunnel Creek Cave
- Sitting in pools above the water falls of Lennard Gorge
- Walks, swimming and relaxing in Bell Gorge
Day 3 Galvan, Bell and Manning Gorges
- Scenic Galvan’s Gorge
- Swimming in crystal clear water
- Walks along the Manning River and to Manning Gorge
- Camp around Boab trees next to a billabong
Days 4, 5 & 6 Mitchell Falls and Aboriginal Art
- Relaxing at King Edward River
- Explore two of Australias most impressive and extensive Aboriginal rock art sites at Munurra
- Mitchell Falls (a highlight of the Kimberley)
- Free Helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls (2017 Tours)
- Drysdale Station
- Optional Drysdale Burgers Drysdale Station (allow $25)
- Minors Pool
Days 7, 8 & 9 – El Questro Wilderness Park
- Visits to many beautiful gorges, rivers and waterfalls at at El Questro
- El Questro Cattle Station, El Questro Wilderness Park (1 million acres), El Questro Homestead
- Emma Gorge walk
- Relax in natures Zebedee Hot Springs
- An abundance of optional activities (walks, swimming, horse-riding, fishing, helicopter flights etc.)
- Optional flights over Kimberley landmarks
- Kunnunurra township visit.
Day 10 Kununurra and Lake Argyle
- We drive you to Lake Argyle in the afternoon.
- Optional free time in Kununurra – Options include – Ord River / Lake Argyle sunset cruise, scenic flights, art gallery, canoeing, fishing, local walks, exploring the town.
- Many guests take the sunset cruise (from 2.15pm – 6pm) on Lake Argyle and have dinner at Lake Argyle Resort (we can arrange your cruise booking approx. $95) – we’ll drive you to Lake Argyle and back.
Day 11 – 12 Purnululu (Bungle Bungles)
- Purnululu (Bungle Bungles)
- Aboriginal Art Centre
- Purnululu Visitors Centre
- Piccinini Creek
- Cathedral Gorge
- Echidna Chasm
- Scenic helicopter flight over bungle bungles (optional 30 mins from approx $299pp)
Day 13 -14 China Wall, Geike Gorge Cruise, Broome
- China Wall
- Halls Creek township
- Fitzroy Crossing
- Geikie Gorge Cruise (included)
- Visit to an Aboriginal community supported by Kimberley Safari Tours
- Return to Broome late afternoon (accommodation drop off)
- Reflect on your memories that will last a lifetime!
We may run the tour in reverse order.
15 Day Tours – Guests enjoy an extra night at the beautiful Manning River.
Some optional activities incur additional costs (e.g. scenic plane or helicopter flights, additional cruises etc.).
Please also note that times and locations may change without notice at the discretion of the tour operator due to unforeseen circumstances (eg bad weather).