Perth To Broome
or Broome - Perth Kimberley Safari Tours
Perth to Broome / Broome to Perth
Details, Departure Dates and Itinerary
The experience between Perth and Broome via Karijini National Park and the Spectacular WA Coast is unforgettable. Join us in May or August 2024.
We'll take you to the best locations in Western Australia between Perth and Broome. You will love the Gorges of Karijini, Strolling along 80 Mile Beach, Snorkelling at Coral Bay, Feeding the Dolphins at Monkey Mia, Exploring the beaches of Cape Range National Park, Walking the Gorges at Kalbarri, Discovering the Pinnacles, campfires, stars, outback station experiences and more.
Our 14 Day Perth to Broome is comfortable camping in locations such as National Parks and Outback Stations. We include two nights accommodated (typically Dongara and Kalbarri).
14 Days $4890 (May & Aug 24)
Combine with one of our 16 day Kimberley Tours Broome to Broome and receive a discount.
No Single supplement: Singles have their own spacious tent. Singles are required to share with another guest of the same sex in Dongara and Kalbarri (motel style or similar).
SPECIAL FREE INCLUSIONS:
- Free Exmouth Whale Watching Boat Tour (August / Sept Tours)
- Free Ningaloo Reef Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkelling Cruise
- Free Space Centre Experience - Carnarvon
- Free Ocean Aquatic Centre Tour - Shark Bay
- Free Farewell Lunch (May Tours)
Note - WHALE SHARKS: If your wish to swim with the Whale Sharks you will need to book on the May trips (They are not around later in the season). One of many optional extra tours from Coral Bay.
- 14 Days = Perth – Broome: Karijini Gorges, Ningaloo Reef, Coral Bay, Turquoise Bay, Monkey Mia, Karratha, 80 Mile Beach, Nambung National Park (The Pinnacles), Kalbarri Gorges and more
- Modern air-conditioned 4WD Coach
- Most meals and all park / station entrance and camping fees
- Great campsites (toilets and hot showers), spacious tents, comfortable sleeping and sitting options – mattresses and pillows, camp chairs with arm and backrests – stretchers on request
- Friendly experienced staff provide excellent history and cultural overview
- Free inclusions (as above)
- A range of additional optional activities available (eg coral viewing, sailing and swimming with the Whale Sharks)
- Diversity - Coast and inland, Dolphins, Gorges, Coral, Red Earth, Campfires, Outback Stations, Space Centre etc
- Excellent Walks, Swimming and Activities.
- First aid qualified staff, defibrillators, satellite phones and safety equipment for peace of mind.
Perth to Broome / Broome to Perth Kimberley Safari Tour – Departure Dates
Some guests are keen for the optional extra 'swimming with Whale Sharks' experience. This is possible on the May tours.
- May 3 - May 16 2024 14 Days PERTH to BROOME (Full)
- May 5 - May 18 2024 14 Days PERTH to BROOME (Available)
- August 29 - September 11 2024 14 Days BROOME to PERTH (Available)
Tours with Kimberley Safari Tours are usually booked out well in advance. We recommend you book early to avoid missing out.
You may wish to also consider our popular 16 Day ‘Adventurer’ Kimberley Safari Tours (Mitchell Falls and Wolfe Creek). Consider combining both tours at a special price ($500 off the second tour if combining both tours).
PERTH TO PERTH VARIATION (INCLUDES MT AUGUSTUS, KARIJINI NP AND THE CORAL COAST).
Includes all the locations as above Between Perth and Karijini and returns inland via Mt Augustus (twice the size of Uluru), remote stations, mining towns and the Benedictine community of New Norcia. ENQUIRE FOR THE FULL ITINERARY.
Date to TBC 2025.
We also have Kimberley Tours May to August
- Our ‘Outback’ Mitchell Falls Kimberley Safari (includes Mitchell Falls and rock art sites, Gibb River Road Gorges, Kununurra, Purnululu /Bungle Bungles and more – Broome to Broome – 15 days – We recommend you book early
- Our Adventurer Kimberley Tour (16 Days) goes to all the same places as the 15 day Outback Tour and also visits the Wolfe Creek Crater.
Some optional activities incur additional costs (e.g. scenic plane or helicopter flights, additional cruises, whale watching etc.).
Please note that times and locations may change without notice at the discretion of the tour operator due to unforeseen circumstances.
14 Day Broome to Perth Safari Tour Itinerary
Experience the best of Western Australia’s Coast line, The Ningaloo Reef and Karijini National Park with relaxation opportunities at fantastic locations built into the itinerary.
Day 1 Nambung National Park & Dongara
- Collect from your Perth accommodation (selected CBD Hotels)
- Explore 'The Pinnacles' at Nambung National Park
- Drop into coastal rock lobster towns
- Evening meal together at the Dongara Pub
- Local accommodation in Dongara
Day 2 Kalbarri
- Hike and Swim in Kalbarri National Park
- Visit Nature’s Window
- Hawks Head Gorge
- Ross Graham Gorge
- Z Bend River Walk and Gorge
- Spectacular coastal walks
- Free time to swim, relax and explore Kalbarri on the banks of the Murchison River
- Pink Lake
- Local accommodation in Kalbarri
Day 3 & 4 – Monkey Mia, Shark Bay
- Monkey Mia Dolphin Experience (dolphins swim right into shore)
- Stoll along the expansive Shell Beach
- Walk the Hamelin Pool board walk to view ancient 'Stromatolites'
- Free Ocean Park Aquatic Centre visit and tour
- Stay at an outback station
Days 5, 6, 7 and 8– Exmouth / Cape Range National Park / Coral Bay
- Free snorkelling and glass Bottom Boat Tour on the Ningaloo Reef
- Snorkelling / Swimming in Turquoise Bay
- Explore Cape Range National Park and Visitors Centre
- Yardi Creek Gorge Walk
- Visit special locations along the Ningaloo reef for swimming and snorkelling
- Look for marine life from the Ningaloo Lighthouse
- Turtle Sanctuary visit
- Coral Bay (swimming snorkelling and optional activities)
- Optional activities (eg swim with the whale sharks, reef cruises etc)
- Drinks and nibbles watching sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Day 9 Exmouth to Cheela Station
- Travel inland to the beautiful and unique inland experience at Cheela station.
- Sunset walk at local peak and dinner cooked on the fire.
Day 10, 11 & 12 – Karijini National Park
- Spectacular Scenery, lookouts and Gorge walks at a relaxed pace
- Fortescue Falls
- Dales Gorge
- Circular Pool
- Fern Pool
- Hancock Gorge
- Weano Gorge
- Joffre Falls
- Knox Gorge
- Hamersley Gorge
- Amazing views - unforgettable gorge walks
- Tom Price Town visit
- Enjoy two nights camping in Karijini National Park under the stars and a night on a nearby remote station.
Day 13 Port Hedland to 80 Mile Beach to Broome
- As we head North explore Port Hedland and view massive iron ore ships and mining operations.
- Stay the night at 80 mile Beach and have time to relax and enjoy strolling the scenic expansive pure white sands.
Days 14 80 Mile Beach - Broome
- Visiting various locations along the remote Pilbara Coastline enjoying the contrasting colours of this region
- Remote coastal station visit and spectacular rugged coastline walk
- Farewell lunch included at local station or similar
- Reflect on memories that will last a lifetime
Broome to Perth (when offered) is in Reverse Order (usually August)
Perth to Perth (next offered in 2024) is the same as Perth to Brome bove as far as Karijini National park and goes back to Perth via Mt Augustus and other inland location)
Contact us for details